Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A few days ago, a couple of my classmates classified me as the worst roommate, that they could have in Vancouver. Well I ain’t a chatty guy at the first time, but I like to share a good conversation with my friends.

Maybe I look like a moody guy, but I was really easy going years ago, before a close friend of mine confessed that he was in love with me, the fact freaked me out, since then I prefer women instead of men roomies.

I have good reasons to choose a female roommate:

I’d like to share a place with girl, I think it’s better to wake up and see a beautiful face instead a face of my hangover friend.
Girls smell pretty good and many of them are tidy, they are always wearing perfume or creams with herbal or fruit essences, and some guys are always smoking or drinking beer, well I like beer but not in breakfast.
Their guests are always welcome, they have a lot of friends and we could have a pretty good parties.

No comments: