Tuesday, December 9, 2008

What would you do if you won $10,000,000 ?

Nowadays people have changed their opinion. In the last century a million would be enough to make somebody happy, but an extra cero is always better!!

This is my chance Let me start with my thoughts:

First I would set stacks in my bedroom just to see how the bills look together,

I would sleep over them to make my weird dream of having "the most expensive bed in the world" true.

In the next morning it would be in the bank while my searching of investments begins. I would found a new institute of charity because I want to be sure that my money is allocated to make good actions like: foodbanks, accomodation and schools to give the best education to poor children.

I would lose my head with this unbelievable quantity of money, maybe I would travel around the world with my family and best friends and my teacher. Why not? I am just dreaming away!!

After that I would buy business like Hotels and Restaurants in the most famous touristic places in the world (including Vancouver).

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

I have to say Fernando, it is kind of weird to sleep on your money, but it's your 10 million dollars so go for it! :) You've done a good job of incorporating vocabulary from this week into your blog. Nice work!